Header Ads Widget

Fade To Black


Fade To Black

"Fade to Black" is a song and the first power ballad of American heavy metal band Metal,
Released as the first promotional single from its second studio ...

Speaking of music
Life seems to have faded
Every day more floating
Getting lost in myself
Nothing matters to anyone else
I have lost the desire to live
There is nothing more to offer
Nothing else for me
I need a release
Not what they did
The one inside of me is missing
The loss of death cannot be real
I feel like I can't stand this hell
Depression is filling me up
Up to the point of suffering
It is getting dark in the morning
I was but now he's gone
No one else can save myself, but it's too late
Now I can't think, wondering why I should even try
It looks like it never existed yesterday
Death gave me a warm welcome, now I will just say goodbye
Goodbye

Create stunning video animations for your content in minutes and just a few clicks. Live action animation,
Logo intros, video transfers, filters, cinematic text and more! Limited time discount. Better conversion by 100,000+ users. Beautiful video.

Click Here Details

Post a Comment

0 Comments